Unique opportunities for young British racing drivers to compete for and win fully funded F4 drives is now live.
Free to enter and free to play, the ROKiT Racing Star F4 Esports Programme is now open for UK-resident 14 and 15 year old’s offering the chance to win one of two fully-funded real-world driving seats in the 2023 ROKiT F4 British Championship.
In a wholly novel and ambitious initiative, the ROKiT Racing Star F4 Esports Programme is designed to unearth, develop and enable Britain’s next great driving talents, without financial obstacles, is now live at www.racingstar.com
Created by motor-racing veteran and FIA Single Seater Commission President, Bob Fernley in cooperation with the Chairman of the ROKiT Group of Companies, Jonathan Kendrick, and produced in partnership with the UK’s motorsport governing body, Motorsport UK and the Swiss Sim racing company, Racing Unleashed, the ROKiT Racing Star Esport programme will see aspiring young drivers compete across a series of digital sim races staged at 5 of the world’s most iconic race circuits, resulting in 16 of the fastest teenagers being invited to the ROKiT Racing Star Esports digital simulator Grand Final in May to be held at the University of Bolton’s National Centre for Motorsport Engineering auditorium where one boy and one girl will be crowned ROKiT Racing Stars 2022.
The boy and girl winners will then receive professional driver coaching and training from Motorsport UK and the Hitech Race Team Academy with the aim of qualifying for an FIA Competition Licence leading to them being awarded fully funded seats in the ROKiT Formula 4 Racing Team competing in the 2023 British F4 Championship.
The ROKiT Racing Star F4 Esports Programme in summary:
- Open to 14 and 15 year olds in the UK
- Free to enter and free to play at www.racingstar.com
- A series of 5 virtual races will be staged in the first half of 2022
- 16 of the fastest Esport drivers will then compete in the Grand Final in May
- The top 2 Esport drivers, one boy and one girl, will be crowned ROKiT Racing Stars 2022
- Many other prizes will be awarded to the runners-up
- The two winners will then undergo professional real-world driver training aimed at qualifying for FIA Competition Licenses in order to be awarded full-funded drives in the ROKiT F4 British Championship in 2023
For more information, please visit www.racingstar.com and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQaj-uc7cus
For more information on the ROKiT Group of Companies including all their motor sports sponsorships, please visit https://therokitgroup.com/partners